Diagnostics Solution Consultant-AZ/NM
Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 9, 2019
LOCATION: Albuquerque, East Phoenix
The Diagnostics Solutions Consultant (DSC) is a field-based
customer facing member of our sales team accountable for selling
Zoetis diagnostic instruments, tests and associated products and
services within an assigned US sales territory. The DSC will also
be accountable for building and maintaining customer relationships
to maximize customer retention. The DSC will achieve budgeted sales
quotas within targeted accounts in assigned territory. DSC will
update and maintain sales funnel and customer profile data within
system. DSC will collaborate with the other Zoetis colleagues to
achieve goals and support the diagnostics business.
Anticipated travel within assigned territory as required (up to
* Develop and maintain thorough understanding of Diagnostic
products and service.
* Travel to offices of existing and prospective customers, with a
target of 3-4 existing customers and 3-4 new business opportunities
per day. (Extensive driving required as well as periodic overnight
travel (approximately at 4-8 nights per month, depending on
* Detailed documentation of all customer and prospect interactions
via the online system.
* Transport equipment to customer and prospective customer
* Lift, set-up and demonstrate diagnostic solutions, equipment and
* Clearly explain the uses and benefits of diagnostic products and
services; answer questions; effectively communicate value
* Secure purchase orders for diagnostic products and services.
* Provide ongoing customer support, including assisting customers
(in person and over the phone and via email) with product,
technical or service concerns, making periodic customer courtesy
calls, keeping clients informed of new products and services
(including possible updates to existing instrumentation), and
interfacing as needed with sales, accounting and technical staff to
ensure customer questions and needs are timely addressed.
* Work cooperatively with the Diagnostic Technical Specials to
ensure strong customer service and enhance utilization.
* Generate new business and new business leads, including placing
instruments in competitor s accounts, academia and research
settings and gathering referrals from existing customers.
* Support billing and collection efforts.
* Ability to safely lift and move 60 lbs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Exemplifies early adopter behaviors for rapid learning
* Absorbs and applies technical information and demonstrates
skilled technical sales capabilities.
* Capably grows technical knowledge through relationships, creative
solutions, and enhances customer loyalty.
* Demonstrate expertise in veterinary terminology/science.
* Demonstrated skills selling capital equipment in physician and/or
* Skilled at making presentations (including financial
presentations) at all levels. Ability to transport, set-up and
demonstrate equipment quickly and effectively.
* Balances strategic and tactical business requirements.
* Superior understanding of current and possible future market
trends, sales initiatives, and information affecting the business
* Knows the competition and their value messaging.
* Demonstrates an understanding of how strategies and tactics work
in the marketplace.
* Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and time management
* Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
* Valid Driver s License, clean driving record, auto insurance
QUALIFICATIONS (TRAINING, EDUCATION, & PRIOR EXPERIENCE):
* Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated sales experience, or relevant
technical/clinical experience, preferably in the medical,
scientific, or healthcare industry.
* Minimum of an Associate degree (bachelor s degree preferred);
preferably with a science or business emphasis or equivalent
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Santa Fe , Diagnostics Solution Consultant-AZ/NM, Professions , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!