Credit Analyst II (Albuquerque or
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Credit Analyst II (Albuquerque or Santa Fe)Job Description
The Credit Analyst II is responsible for underwriting, evaluating
and monitoring commercial loan transactions, unsecured or secured,
by real estate, accounts receivable, inventory or fixed assets.
Underwriting will include financial and credit risk analyses with a
concentration on cash flow, collateral evaluation, market data
interpretation, and identification of key risks and mitigates.
Conclusions must be drawn from the analyses resulting in a credit
recommendation, which is expected to provide an acceptable level of
credit risk. Other responsibilities include completing financial
statement spreads, testing and monitoring borrower compliance with
financial covenants and borrowing bases, and ongoing monitoring of
the loan portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spread and analyze corporate and individual financial
statements and tax returns.
- Underwrite new and renewal commercial loans and non-loan credit
exposure, resulting in relevant and sound credit recommendations.
Commercial relationships are generally > $1 million.
- Ongoing analysis of customers' financial performance and
completion of annual credit relationship reviews.
- Monitor and maintain covenant, borrowing base and financial
reporting requirements. Communicate results to appropriate
associates and obtain approvals as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Loan Policy, Lending Guidelines and
banking laws and regulations.
- Respond to inquiries from business unit associates regarding
workflow and structuring of new requests.
- Assist with special projects and management reports.
- Ability to analyze financial statements in terms of cash flow,
debt service, projection and trend analysis
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and
ability to read a financial statement.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication and
presentation skills. Must possess the ability to communicate in a
clear and concise manner to internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, efficient and
ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work as a member of a team to produce needed
outcomes and meet deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in commercial credit
Computer and Software Skills:
- Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including
- Baker Hill - Statement Analyzer
- Buker's Tax Analysis
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster at:
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Santa Fe , Credit Analyst II (Albuquerque or, Professions , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!