Facilities Technician I (Maintenance)
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder direct supervision, the Facilities Technician I
performs general facilities duties.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Completes work orders and room calls.
- Responds to room calls and questions from members, owners, and
- Prepares areas and performs general and preventative
- Fabricates and repairs structures.
- Completes log on work performed, as directed.
- Refurbishes or remodels rooms.
- Store chemicals and supplies in accordance with the Company
- Paints walls, doors, ceiling, etc.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Less than a high school education accepted.EXPERIENCE
- No previous experience required.
- No prior supervisory experience required.SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- No licenses or certifications required.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis
position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral
and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct
business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to operate machine/power tools to perform duties.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
distractions.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton Grand
Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as
ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company
you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to
HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but
it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
entities.US-New Mexico-Santa Fe
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Santa Fe , Facilities Technician I (Maintenance), Professions , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!