Inventory Control Specialist- Santa Fe, NM
Company: Premier Distributing Company
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 18, 2021
General Statement of the JobThe Inventory Control Specialist is
responsible for maintaining an accurate account of inventories and
managing the work of the Inventory Control Clerk. The Inventory
Control Specialist under the supervision of the Warehouse
Manager.General Eligibility Requirements of the Job
- Work experience requirement: Familiarity with inventory and
standard warehouse procedures. Previous supervisory experience
- Education requirement: High School Diploma or GED.
- Training or special skills requirement: None.
- Age requirement: Must be at least 21 years old
- License(s)/certification(s) required: None
- Driving record requirement: No more than 3 moving violations
within three years. No DWI convictions in the past 10 years.
- Must be able to lift up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to shift and move kegs to check dates or load for
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
skills.CompensationHourly Rate= $21.01
Keywords: Premier Distributing Company, Santa Fe , Inventory Control Specialist- Santa Fe, NM, Professions , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!