Facilities & Maintenance Technician
Company: Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Full-time Hourly Position starting at $15-$17 hourly DOE plus
benefits.Located in Santa Fe, NM. Working out of our Eldorado Hotel
& Spa.At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive to create an
environment where the skills and creativity of our employees can
flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More importantly,
employees at Heritage know that their work in preserving and
advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit mankind now
and in the future.Position Purpose: The Facilities Technician will
perform a wide range of semi-skilled tasks to maintain, repair,
construct, and remodel facilities and equipment such as plumbing,
electrical, HVAC, light equipment operation, carpentry, masonry,
and painting.Supervisory Responsibilities: NoneEssential Duties and
- Work under direction of the Facilities Manager/Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of positivity and professionalism with
guests, team members, and external partners.
- Respond to work orders and perform routine facilities
- Maintain facility equipment as indicated by the preventative
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or
- As directed, conduct regular building and facilities general
maintenance including basic electrical, plumbing, painting,
drywall, tile, and landscaping.
- Repairing and treating structures such as floors, sinks,
showers, walls, windows, carpets, roofs, locks, and drains.
- Ensure that all work activities conform to all safety,
sanitation, and health regulations and policies.
- May include maintenance of pools, spas, and hot tubs.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at any of the properties..
- 1 years of facilities maintenance or construction experience
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator certification is required.
- OSHA Forklift or Scissor Lift certification may be
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting, stooping, or
carrying of equipment and materials may be required; conditions
could include outdoors, indoors, and confined spaces.
- Ability to push/pull/lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to extreme or variant temperatures, high and
precarious locations, moving mechanical parts, and vibrations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long hours,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have current, unrestricted driver's license and be able to
maintain company group insurance.NM Safe Certified Hotelier,
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.Heritage
Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
Keywords: Eldorado Hotel & Spa, Santa Fe , Facilities & Maintenance Technician, Professions , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!