Front Desk Clerk (Part-time) - Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 24, 2023
What you will be doing
- Greet and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and
professionally checking them in and out of the hotel. Assist in
pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Promptly, accurately and efficiently know how and where to post
- Have complete working knowledge of Front Office computer or
manual system, including all daily transactions and those which are
not performed often.
- Accurately manage cash handling, including receiving cash,
checks and credit card information from guests for payment of hotel
charges and making change correctly.
- Review any reservations with special requests and work to block
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, discounts and how to handle
- Have working knowledge of reservations and procedures,
including how to take same day reservations. Should be able to take
reservations in approximately 2 minutes. Know and follow
cancellation procedures and relocation procedures when
100 Sandoval Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Two blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza in downtown Santa Fe,
our hotel is within walking distance of amazing cultural
attractions like the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, the Santa Fe
Community Convention Center and fantastic shopping and dining
What we are looking for
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Santa Fe , Front Desk Clerk (Part-time) - Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!