Licensed Counselor - Men's Residential Program
Company: Santa Fe Recovery Center
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Santa Fe Recovery Center (SFRC) is committed to helping clients
learn how to overcome addiction and maintain the path toward a
healthy recovery. SFRC is here to support participants and their
loved ones with compassion throughout the recovery process to
achieve emotional, mental, and physical well-being. The Residential
Program for men is a gender-specific 30-day program that provides
care 24 hours per day in a therapeutic community.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Program Manager, the
counselor in the men's residential program provide counseling and
therapy services to clients with substance use disorders (SUD) and
co-occurring mental health disorders. The counselor conducts
individual and group counseling with SFRC clients under the
structured framework of state and federal law, the counseling code
of ethics, SFRC evidence-based practices (EBP), and policies and
procedures. The counselor is responsible for creating and
maintaining a therapeutic and safe environment for clients.
SCHEDULE:Full-Time, 40 hours
- The counselor will perform biopsychosocial assessments on
clients utilizing ASAM criteria guidelines and other evaluation
tools in compliance with CARF standards.
- Provide individual and group therapy utilizing Evidenced Based
and best practices in SUD treatment, psycho-education
cognitive/behavioral methods, motivational interviewing, and
holistic other therapeutic modalities.
- Utilize and adhere to the 12 Step philosophy in treatment to
support recovery-based health.
- Participate in ongoing individual and group supervision with
Clinical Director and other program staff.
- Conducts QA chart reviews of current clients during group
supervision as required.
- Attends all mandatory Staff Meetings/Training.
- Performs other related duties as required by Clinical
- Current New Mexico Board licensure as LMHC, LPCC. LMSW, LCSW or
- At least two years' experience working with clients with
co-occurring mental health/substance abuse diagnoses, providing
individual and group psychotherapy.
- In the case of a recovering SUD individuals, must have
successfully maintained a three (3) year period of uninterrupted
abstinence from alcohol and/or drugs.
- Must be computer literate in order to effectively maintain
compliance with BHSD Standards and requirements for use of
computerized client assessments, data systems, etc.
- Maintain current, valid NM Driver's License. Must also have and
maintain clean driving record and auto insurance.
- Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural preferred. (English/Spanish)COMPETITIVE
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGEThe following benefits are offered to our
employees, their spouses and dependent children:1. Medical2.
Dental3. Vision4. Accident (Part-Time Eligible)5. Critical Illness
(Part-Time Eligible)6. Employer paid Disability7. Voluntary
Life/AD&D8. Teladoc Virtual Visits (Part-Time Eligible)
In addition, the following benefits are extended to all full-time
employees:1. Employer paid Disability2. Employer paid Basic
Keywords: Santa Fe Recovery Center, Santa Fe , Licensed Counselor - Men's Residential Program, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!