Company: Sigma Inc
Location: Pagosa Springs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
236103 - CT Technologist - Pagosa Springs, CO - Permanent Full
Sigma Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for CT Technologist
to work onsite for our contracted facility.
Shift: Day or Night
- In this position, you will perform CT scans, also known as CAT
scans. These cross-sectional images provide detailed information
about soft tissues, blood vessels, and bones, which is essential
for accurate diagnostics. You will position patients, ensure they
receive the proper dose of radionuclides and perform the imaging
procedure. Applicants must have their license in diagnostic
imaging, ARRT CT registration, and BLS certification. The Computed
Tomography (CT) Technologists provides health care services by
assisting in diagnosis or treatment. Performs CT procedures and
related techniques, producing images for the interpretation by or
at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Graduate of Committee of Allied Health Education and
Accreditation (CAHEA) accredited Radiology program or
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Heart Association BLS
- Siemens CT experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs CT exams and procedures as requested by the medical
- Assists the Radiologist and other medical staff during exams
- Performs ancillary duties as required to maintain proper
distribution, billing, and archival of exams and procedures.
Completes documentation, in designated area, of all information
required for proper interpretation, reporting, archiving, and
retrieval of exams.
- Retrieves and file exam jackets, written orders, and related
health information to insure the timely performance and reporting
of Radiological exams and procedures.
- Participates in the implementation, monitoring, and improvement
of the hospital quality indicators as described in the strategic
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Santa Fe , CT Technologist, Other , Pagosa Springs, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!