Company: IKAV Energy Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
IKAV Energy Inc is a private E&P company with its US
headquarters in Durango, Colorado, and belongs to the global energy
infrastructure group, IKAV. IKAV has worldwide offices in Hamburg,
Luxembourg, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Munich, and Paris and has
launched its US franchise in 2019 managing and operating a
billion-dollar portfolio on a long-term basis. At IKAV, teamwork is
at the heart of our operations and is only strengthened by the many
diverse and professional backgrounds that shape our team. IKAV
believes in flat hierarchies and the empowerment of team members.
In return, we expect exceptional motivation, a high degree of
independent thinking, and the ability to spot opportunities for
optimization and growth.
The job responsibilities are focused on delivering asset support on
a broad range of challenges including field development, production
optimization, well integrity and the evaluation of new and emerging
technologies. The position will interface with key internal and
- Daily surveillance of wells and communication with field
personnel areas of concern.
- Support of well work identification, plan development and
- Select and optimize artificial lift equipment, specifically Rod
lift systems and Progressive Cavity Pump (PCP).
- Prepare well workover and completion procedures.
- Monitor production trends, design workover and intervention
programs to maximize recovery.
- Lead root cause failure analysis of downhole and surface
- Identify opportunities to improve production from active wells
- Participate in project identification, economic evaluation &
status of projects.
- Compile results for each cycle of owned projects.
- Support Operations to determine design basis, equipment
identification, design, and construction of artificial lift to
maximize project returns.
- Monitor, report and manage UIC facilities.
- Provide logistical planning and management of new wells turned
- Economic evaluation of all cost savings or revenue generating
- Monitor and manage project budgets to track spend to date
- Review and write technical reports for engineering and
- Research, design, and implement appropriate secondary and
tertiary projects, including production forecasts and economic
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the development of
artificial lift systems, monitoring, and optimization
- Mentor production engineers and field techs to optimize
production activities and analysis.
- Update best practices and work with engineering and production
teams to apply continuous process improvement concepts.
- Support Supply Chain department in procurement activities
including regular vendor meetings, request for procurement (RFP)
and performance feedback.
- Provide engineering support as needed for bolt on acquisitions
or new basin development opportunities.
- Ability to work in fast paced agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience in petroleum engineering
- Experience in San Juan Basin assets, preferred
- Experience with Open Wells or similar software, PowerBI and the
full suite of Microsoft Office tools preferred
- Willing to travel to the field
- Excellent communication skills & working in team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Estimated base salary based on experience $100,000 -
Keywords: IKAV Energy Inc, Santa Fe , Production Engineer, Other , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!