Company: El Monte Sagrado
Posted on: September 23, 2022
WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE*Performance based bi-weekly
We offer a work environment that is focused on the employee
experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are
unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on hotel
room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio
across the state of New Mexico!
Full-time Hourly Position starting at $14.25 hourly with
benefits.Located in Taos, NM. Working out of our El Monte
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of Housekeeping Manager or Housekeeping
- Maintain positive and professional approach with team members
- Follow all safety and health regulations including Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol policies.
- When the room is to be cleaned after a guest checks out, a
thorough stripping of the room of bedding, towels, and trash.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass,
frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious
persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping
- Learn and know the names of chemicals being used, if a guest
were to stop them and ask. #HP22
- A passion for perfection and attention to detail.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and
courteous at all times.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including
weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 50+ pounds
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; housekeeping or hospitality experience preferred.
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans. Heritage
Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: El Monte Sagrado, Santa Fe , Housekeeping Houseperson, Other , Taos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!