King Air C90 PIC - Located in Farmington, NM
Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Located in Farmington, NMJob Description:
NOW HIRING - King Air 90/200 Pilots
- New hire earning potential $90,200-$99,220 (b ase pay
$82,000-$90,200 annually + $8,200-$9,020 geo modifier
- $15,000 sign on bonus (after successful completion of
- $40,000 retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- $3,000 relocation assistance
- Company paid crewhousing
We're hiring a King Air C90 Pilot to provide medical air
transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be
qualified to fly our King Air planes . Scheduled shifts run 2 weeks
on/2 weeks off and service day or night trips. Safety is a key
pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a
quality, professional team that are committed to high safety
standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training.
- ATP Written Certificate
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 500 multi-engine hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours
Why Choose Guardian? As a quality air medical transport service,
Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR ) family
of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
disability. Associated topics: aids free, anesthetist, care unit,
health care, hospitalist, infectious, malaria free, medicine, nurse
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Santa Fe , King Air C90 PIC - Located in Farmington, NM, Other , Taos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!