Order Fulfillment Team Member
Company: StoneAge, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe starting pay rate for this position is $18.50
per hour, with an initial performance review after 3 months of
full-time employment and the opportunity for a pay increase at that
time. The primary responsibilities of the Order Fulfillment Team
Member include: managing all aspects of StoneAges manufacturing and
order fulfillment material flow, inventory control, shipping, and
receiving. The team member will pull, issue, stock, receive, and
ship StoneAge products. This position will also maintain an
accurate accounting of material while exceeding customer (both
internal and external) expectations. The Order Fulfillment Team
Member is expected to change gears quickly, flexing into any order
fulfillment position as needed, for additional resources or
coverage. The ideal candidate will have desire to constantly meet
challenges and improveaccuracy, quality, processes, production,
efficiency, and personal growth will be top priorities.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must be coachable, trainable,
hardworking, honest, dependable, and professionala team-oriented
individual who can maintain a positive attitude while working in a
high-paced environment. The Order Fulfillment Team Member shall
exemplify and foster the StoneAge OWN IT mindset, values, and
self-leadership principles. This position requires on-site work at
our Durango headquarters. We provide extensive safety protocols and
also provide all required PPE. This position reports to the Order
Fulfillment Manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with other Order Fulfillment Team Members to
complete daily requirements.
- Meet hourly priorities by practicing excellent
- Learn StoneAges ERP and Handheld Scanning system. This software
is critical to all aspects of Order Fulfillment.
- Pull, issue, receive, and stock work orders for assembly
- Stock inventory flowing out of the Receiving and Quality
- Receive inbound packages and materials from UPS, FedEx, and
- Generate and maintain correct inventory shelf labels.
- Perform and record inventory cycle counts.
- Evaluate and report inventory discrepancies.
- Pick, double check, pack/palletize, and ship customer orders in
the ERP system while maintaining 99.5% order accuracy and on-time
- Maintain and improve picking accuracy.
- Prioritize shipping workload to meet carrier deadlines using
Order Consolidation Dashboards.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide freight quotes and
answer shipping inquiries.
- Demonstrate the StoneAge Continuous Improvement Mindset:
identify and implement improvement opportunities, drive continuous
- Perform ongoing evaluations of warehousing needs. Communicate
space, facility, and work environment requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Hours are
typically Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a lunch
break; some flexibility in start and end times may be
- Demonstrate the Own It mindset
- Be a Great Teammate
- Practice Self-Leadership
- Deliver on the StoneAge Assurance PromiseRequirementsThe Order
Fulfillment Team Member must understand and/or demonstrate the
- StoneAges ERP and Handheld Scanning systems.
- Proficiency with computers and various software, especially the
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Procedures for First-In, First-Out (FIFO) inventory
- Exhibit flexibility and agility to meet internal and external
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Positive and proactive team member.OTHER INFORMATION
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift heavy loads (often 50 lbs.) using proper
- Extended working hours may be needed at peak times or when
- Prior domestic and international shipping and freighting
experience a plus.
- Prior warehousing experience a plus.THE ORDER FULFILLMENT TEAM
- We are passionate about customer service.
- We are a hardworking, trustworthy, team that brings 100%
everyday youll never hear it isnt our job.
- We are agile, embrace change, strive to be our best, and think
creatively to solve problems.
- We bring joy, fun and humor to our daily work. Attitude is
contagious, we try to leave behind a positive one.
- We listen to understand, respect others, and collaborate.
- We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve.
Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which
individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and
responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's
talents and strengths. BenefitsStoneAge offers a comprehensive
benefits package that includes:
- Group health, dental and vision insurance (we pay for employee
coverage + 50% of the premium for dependents)
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match (Safe Harbor Plan)
- Profit-sharing program that includes cash profit-sharing
bonuses and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Rewards Program
- Paid parental leave
- Basic Life/AD&D insurance + Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and/or daycare
- Voluntary benefits that include AFLAC, Identify Theft, Legal
Shield, Pet insurance, and more
Keywords: StoneAge, Inc., Santa Fe , Order Fulfillment Team Member, Other , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!