Support Specialist / Client Advocate
Company: Change Healthcare
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Dental EDI Transaction Specialist / Client Advocate Overview of
Position The Dental EDI Transaction Specialist / Client Advocate
role embodies all the Change Healthcare core values in serving our
Dental customers. This position is responsible for ticket issue
resolution in the Dental Transaction EDI space for Claims, ERA,
Eligibility, and Attachments while also maintaining assigned
customers satisfaction. What will be my duties and responsibilities
in this job?
- Responsible for customers ticket issue research and resolution
in the Dental EDI Transaction space.
- Manages and prioritizes assigned work so that turnaround time
goals are met, and work is processed in a timely manner.
- Serves as a primary escalation point of contact for customers
and facilitate resolution.
- Coordinates with internal team members to identify and
implement the best solution in a timely manner.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult customer
problems with effective solutions.
- Acting as a liaison between Implementation, Support, Sales, &
Account Executives when required.
- Serve as customer operational advocate and product subject
matter expert for products and processes of customers from support
issues, billing issue research and resolution, enrollment, and
product functionality specific issue research and resolution.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and increase of customer
- Performs related and unrelated tasks as assignedWhat are the
requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years of healthcare EDI transaction support experience
(Preferably in Dental Transactions)
- EDI Transaction support for (837D) Dental Claims or 837 Claims,
(835) ERA, (270/271) Eligibility, (275) Attachments.
- Knowledge of x12 EDI standards
- Reading HTML
- Basic SQL Querying.
- Professional and effective communication skills required
including comfort with conversations that create clarity and
improve collaboration at all levels within complex and diverse
organizations.What other skills/experience would be helpful to
- Account management/project management experience a plus
- Must be able work with a high-volume environment and be able to
manage 50+ clients.
- Working knowledge of healthcare information systems.
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships across the organization and
collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Maintain SME level industry and product knowledge.
- Experience with Salesforce, Siebel, Qualtrics, Contract
Administration, or SharePoint a plus.
- Working EDI transaction support with large health care
organizations or large enterprise-wide healthcare software systems
desired.What are the working conditions and physical requirements
of this job? General office demandsHow much should I expect to
travel?Less than10%Employees in roles that require travel will need
to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use
their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID MandateAs a federal contractor, Change Healthcare is adhering
to the Executive Order which mandates vaccination. As such, we are
requiring all U.S. new hires and employees to show proof of being
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation
by their date of hire, as a condition of employment. As we continue
to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain
committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and
well-being of our team members and our communities. Proof of
vaccination or accommodations requests will be collected once an
offer is accepted with Change Healthcare. All accommodation
requests will be carefully considered but are not guaranteed to be
approved. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement Change
Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at
https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.Click here
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.California
(US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare
for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge
that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice
to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal
. Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.Change Healthcare is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Santa Fe , Support Specialist / Client Advocate, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!