Service BDC Representative
Company: Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Service BDCRep - Job Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze team activity and production daily, weekly,
monthly and year over year to determine best resource utilization
and planning for effectiveness.
- Interact and coordinate with other dealership departments to
maximize customer satisfaction
- Work alongside Department Manager to develop appointment
setting strategies to maximize dealership traffic
- Develop, execute, and monitor outbound internet and phone
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly service forecasts
- Ensure that the service customer satisfaction objectives set by
management are achieved
- Work with Management to develop BDC call center and email
- Must be action-oriented and results-drive
- Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work
environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in
employee development through training and advancement from within.
Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan!
- Product and Service Discounts!
- Ongoing Professional Training and Development!
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and
Keywords: Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe, Santa Fe , Service BDC Representative, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!