Company: Centura Health
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health
ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your
mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too.
Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional
care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and
opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly
intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind,
body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Pay Range $17. 43 - $24.86/hr Flourishing Begins Here You have a
purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it
and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people
with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is
something we value even more.
Provides direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a
RN and in accordance with policies and procedures. Continually
monitors patients on telemetry by interpreting and recording ECG
rhythms and reporting pertinent changes to appropriate personnel.
Responsible for accuracy of reports and error reconciliation.
Troubleshoots equipment problems and communicates needs to leader.
Assists the healthcare team in coordinating, prioritizing and
communicating patient, physician and staff needs. Assumes personal
accountability for organizational mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole
self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the
* Six months previous CNA experience, preferred
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English Basic
* Previous telemetry experience, preferred
* Previous nursing unit secretary or medical office experience,
* Graduate of a Certified Nursing Assistant Program, preffered
* Once hired, successful Completion of ECG Exam will be required
* Current state CNA license for applicable state of employment
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers from the American
Heart Association required
* Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) preferred
Physical Reqirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force
occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible
things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work
here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem
has its own unique history, story and personality.
Mercy Regional Medical Center is an 82-bed, acute care hospital
located in the scenic Southwest Colorado town of Durango. It is the
only hospital in Colorado to be rated by Medicare with five stars
for overall hospital quality. It is recognized by Healthgrades as a
Top 100 Hospital for orthopedic and spine surgery and for
outstanding patient experience and patient safety. Mercy has also
received 10 consecutive 'A' grades for patient safety from The
Leapfrog Group. Our providers use state-of-the-art technology in an
environment designed to promote well-being and healing of body,
mind, and spirit. Among the many specialty services available at
Mercy are emergency care (Level III trauma designation), surgical
care, cardiac care (including interventional), Orthopedic and Spine
Centers of Excellence, a Family Birthing Center, home care, hospice
care more. Durango offers an exceptional quality of life with small
town charm, excellent schools, and year-round, world-class outdoor
recreation opportunities including snow sports, river sports,
hiking, biking, camping and more.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering
whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits
package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home.
At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind,
body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are
designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage,
Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance,
Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on
experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in
this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position
listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are
posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit
our careers' page and apply today!
Keywords: Centura Health, Santa Fe , Telemetry Tech, Other , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!