Electronic Banking Specialist (New Accounts)
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Location: Los Alamos
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Phoenix, California and New
Mexico, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker, we offer our associates an array of benefits and
the opportunity to chart their own career path with us. Join us in
the pursuit of our mission to guide people to a lifetime of
financial success, and enjoy a career filled with professional
growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the satisfaction
of supporting our communities. Together, there's no stopping
Electronic Banking Specialist (New Accounts)
*Remote work opportunity
The position is responsible for processing all new account
transactions for the HOA/PM division and assisting clients in their
selection of various accounts and financial services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine office and customer service duties.
- Informs customers of procedures and requirements for opening
different types of accounts.
- Answers customer questions and explains available Bank services
to best meet the customer's needs.
- Interviews customers to obtain information needed for opening
accounts according to applicable regulatory requirements;
establishes proper identification of new customers and determines
need and extent of reference investigation.
- Compiles information, enters account information into the
computer and creates necessary forms and/or documents to open the
- Processes address changes, check and deposit slip orders, and
endorsement stamp orders.
- Processes maturity and renewal notices for certificates of
- Processes stop payments and places hold orders on accounts for
- Processes analysis requests within required deadlines. Provides
direct phone and email support for analyzed accounts.
- Researches and resolves internal, Business Development Officer
and customer requests for all analyzed account inquiries.
- Complies with all department and company policies, procedures,
audit guidelines, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of client transactions and bank
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with
- Ability to interview customers and understand requests
- Ability to prioritize; handle multiple tasks and work
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented with high degree
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations, products, and services
offered at the bank
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations including the Bank
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of two years
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at email@example.com .
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE .
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Santa Fe , Electronic Banking Specialist (New Accounts), Other , Los Alamos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!