ECM Implementation Specialist
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for
an ECM Implementation Specialist!
Implements customized Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
solutions for the customer base. Responsible implementing
comprehensive “end to end” document capture, scan, store and
retrieval solutions. Implements complex ECM capture and workflow
solutions in concert with base system installations. Delivers post
production technical support, as required. This position can
accommodate remote work from any New England location.
- Implements complex/custom ECM solutions as part of the
Professional Services processes.
- Participates in technical discovery meetings with contracted
- Assists in the development of the solution.
- Participates in technical/ end user training classes in support
of the installed ECM solution.
- Delivers technical support to contracted customers and tracks
time utilization/ problem resolution within the problem management
- Also, works as part of the installation team, as required.
- Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant
product/ service offerings as it pertains to document capture,
storage, retrieval, electronic workflow, and data and systems
- Supports the development of the internal ECM systems, and
provides rollover support to end users, when the Help Desk is not
available, or issue escalation is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Prior experience with Business Process Improvement projects -
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to execute within a team structure
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external
vendors to solve technical problems
- 5-10% travel to client locations is required
- Ability to create process documentation – Visio experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SharePoint - Preferred
- Job duties require moderate travel to contracted customer
- Required job duties are sedentary and normally performed in a
climate controlled office environment
Reqts and Certifications
- Four year college degree or satisfactory completion of a
technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or
equivalent work experience
- Two years or greater experience supporting or implementing ECM
solutions – Desired
- Hyland OnBase and/ or Kofax Certifications - Desired
- Hyland OnBase Installer Certification – Desired
- Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification – Desired
- Ephesoft Certification – Preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners
have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal,
Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Santa Fe , ECM Implementation Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!