Lead Line Cook
Posted on: July 22, 2021
NEW HIRES can earn a
hiring bonus, up to $400!
A Lead Line Cook is responsible for
preparing, maintaining and monitoring quality control for hot food
items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding
service and financial profitability. Benefits available
with position include medical, dental, vision and disability
insurance, 401k, plan, team member travel plan and life
insurance. Additional voluntary benefits include long-term
disability, flexible spending accounts, accidental death and
dismemberment, legal plans, voluntary medical benefits and employee
stock purchase. Range of pay is $15 -19.05 an hour.
What will I be doing?
As a Lead Line Cook, you would be
responsible for preparing, maintaining and monitoring quality
control for hot food items in the hotel's continuing effort to
deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare, maintain and monitor quality control for hot food
items including, but not limited to, meat, fish, fowl, sauces,
stocks and seasonings
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality
- Prepare guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards
at all times
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen and ensure
plates are clean and appetizing
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton
has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton
remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This
continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true
to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for
demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the
demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for
Hilton is the leading global
hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious
full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and
mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered
business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations,
service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its
tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its
global brands. Our vision “to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it
Keywords: Hilton, Santa Fe , Lead Line Cook, Other , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!