Luxury Store / Gallery Manager (Fine Arts & Luxury Goods) JO-2104-873
Company: ACCUR Recruiting Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Status Open
Job Title Luxury Store / Gallery
Manager (Fine Arts & Luxury Goods)
Job Type Full Time
Location Santa Fe, NM 87501
Industry Fine Arts, Fine Jewelry,
Craft Jewelry, Luxury Goods
Market Santa Fe and New Mexico
Reporting to Owner
Reports Team of 3 Sales Associates
Visa Must have a valid US work
authorization. No visa sponsorship possible.
Salary base + personal commissions +
store commissions (total above $100k)
Benefits Health Insurance + Retirement
plan with match + Holidays + Vacations.
Job ID JO-2104-873
Our client for this Luxury Store Manager / Gallery Manager job
opportunity is a successful local family owned business. The
Gallery has a team of 3 Sales Associates.
The Luxury Store Manager / Gallery Manager is responsible for
the commercial success of the gallery. The Luxury Store Manager /
Gallery Manager is a full time salaried exempt position working at
least 40 hours per week.
- Grow sales revenue to achieve gallery sales goals. Manager
creates annual sales goals for the gallery and a specific sales
plan to achieve the goals
- Manage a Successful Sales Team
- Hire "A" sales associates and support personnel to fully staff
the Gallery at the desired level to maximize sales and
- Support and reinforce sales training for all sales associates
on a daily basis. Ensure sales staff meet sales targets.
- Schedule all sales associates to ensure adequate coverage to
maintain payroll expense aligned with revenue without risking lower
than required staffing
- Implement gallery programs and ensure sales associates maintain
a book of business and gallery retains that information
- Manage/implement gallery programs (sales follow up system,
artist ambassador program)
- Master education program
- Set and meet personal sales goals related to overall gallery
- Work with owner to develop an annual plan to recruit top
artists and set sales goals per artist. All analysis or artists is
shared with Owner and an annual plan is established.
- Maintain artists working on best interests of the gallery
(negotiating percentages, assure gallery presence on artist's web
sites, artists abiding by company's contract, etc.)
- Analyze success of artist and continually recruit most
desirable industry artists
- Oversee Aesthetics of the gallery - Retail mentality
- Setting methodology in place for merchandising
- Right hours of operation, holidays
- Coordinate shows and Events - establish an annual plan for
gallery events and mange each for success
- Determine type of events and calendar
- Input on marketing plan
- Community relations to ensure each event is well attended.
- Create systems and procedures for a successful (duplicable)
- Thinking long term so it's not a "one man show" -
characteristic of leaving the operation better than when you came
and that someone else could easily step into your place
- Ensure that you have a "second in command" when you are not
physically in the gallery - overlap schedules to have manager or
second on staff at all times.
- Effective management of staff, budgets, and supplies
- Manage staff and all aspects of the gallery in full compliance
with all written policies and procedures as included in the
- Manage Payroll
- Annual employee evaluations
- Manage budgets for events and supplies
- Manage inventory, including being responsible for entry into
- Execute all buying for the gallery in consultation with
- Ensure security of assets and staff of the gallery through
attentiveness to all procedures related to gallery security as
described in the Employee Handbook.
- Proven previous luxury retail management experience in fine
arts, fine jewelry or other luxury goods categories.
- Ability to motivate people and work well with others.
- Willing and able to make the tough decisions and be a trusted
ambassador of the gallery working on behalf of ownership with the
end result in mind - which is to grow the business by thinking long
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Brioni,
Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Chopard, Coach,
Ermenegildo Zegna, Givenchy, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, IWC, LVMH,
Montblanc, Paul & Shark, Rolex, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang,
Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, Saint Laurent, Zilli
- Appreciated previous titles: Boutique Manager, Store Manager,
Sales Associate, Store Manager, Sales Supervisor, Retail Manager,
Keywords: ACCUR Recruiting Services, Santa Fe , Luxury Store / Gallery Manager (Fine Arts & Luxury Goods) JO-2104-873, Other , Cerrillos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!