Insurance Account Manager
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Location: Remote - Florida
Location: Remote - Ohio
Location: Canton, OH
- Possess a high degree of Commercial Property & Casualty
insurance knowledge, exercise judgment and act independently to
service a book of business.
- Prioritize effectively and respond in optimal time frames while
working in a fast paced environment.
- Act independently to service small accounts and a significant
volume of account activity.
- Act as producer and servicer on assigned house accounts.
- Support regional producers in the production of new and renewal
business as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree
- P&C insurance license
- A minimum of 1 year of commercial insurance experience
- Sagitta and ImageRight experience highly preferred
- Exceptional time management skills, attention to detail and the
ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
professional grammar and demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented
- Problem solving skills/ability to handle complex issues
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven
environment servicing clients and providing policy
- Strong PC and Internet skills to include at least an
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington, Santa Fe , Insurance Account Manager, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!