Company: The Lodge of Santa Fe
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Full-time Hourly Position starting at $14.00-$15.00
hourly DOE plus benefits.
Located in Santa Fe, NM. Working out of our Lodge at
At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive to create an
environment where the skills and creativity of our employees can
flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More importantly,
employees at Heritage know that their work in preserving and
advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit mankind now
and in the future.
Position Purpose: The Housekeeping Supervisor
will under the direction of the Regional Housekeeping Manager,
maintain the quality and cleanliness of the property. The
Housekeeping Supervisor is an essential support to Heritage Hotels
& Resorts in creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Housekeeping team
members at designated property on shift
Essential Duties and
- Work under direction of the Regional Housekeeping Manager.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with employees,
coworkers, and guests.
- Set goals for performance that coincide with Heritage's plans
- Ensure compliance with safety, legal, operations, labor, and
the Heritage brand
- product and regulations policies.
- Direct team members toward accomplishing daily goals and
ensuring that all hotel and resort accommodations are fully cleaned
by the standard check-in time of 4:00PM.
- Obtains list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned
immediately and list of prospective check outs in order to prepare
- Assigns workers their duties, and inspects work for conformance
to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established
- Advises manager or desk clerk of rooms ready for
- Support the manager with interview, hire, disciplinary, and
termination actions when necessary for team members.
- Assign, train, mentor and direct team members to carry out
exceptional guest experiences and foster a clean environment for
guest and employees to feel engaged and valued.
- Maintain guest rooms and public areas in a clean, comfortable
and saleable condition, including front of house areas.
- Enforces standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and
return on customer lost and found items.
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of
any problematic situation.
- Review occupancy levels and event levels to staff team member
- Prepare and initiate on-going correct cleaning of carpets,
drapes, windows and upholstery.
- Handle all guest and employee concerns with tact and
- Review and maintain linen inventory and proper storage.
- Help the Manager implement as needed an ongoing housekeeping
training program for all new housekeeping employees.
- Follow all safety and health regulations including Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol policies.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at any of the properties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and prior PMS
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including
weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 40+ pounds
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 1-2 years or equivalent combination of education and
experience; housekeeping or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training,
associate's degree in Management or Hospitality Preferred.
NM Safe Certified Hotelier, Inspiring Our
Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal
Keywords: The Lodge of Santa Fe, Santa Fe , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!