Children's services Coach
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position mentors and supports Teachers and Home Visitors to
ensure compliance with performance standards and to assist them in
the provision of recognized best practices in early childhood
- BA or MA in Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood
Multicultural Education, Child Development or related field plus a
minimum of two years' experience with toddlers and/or
preschool-aged children in an early childhood education
- Experience in adult education preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.
This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- Health exam (and annually thereafter in accordance with PMS
- TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS
In accordance with the federal Head Start Act, Section 648A(g)
and the New Mexico Administrative Code 8.8.3., this position
- Criminal Background Checks.
- May be required to use personal transportation to carry out job
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must provide a current motor vehicle record.
- Must provide current personal owner liability automobile
insurance and must maintain the insurance coverage throughout the
course of employment in this position.
- Must submit to a motor vehicle record check on an as needed
basis and maintain a satisfactory driving record that is within the
limitations of PMS Human Resources Policy II.D.3, Automobile Usage,
and applicable state and federal laws.
- Must comply with PMS Policies on Automobile Usage, II.D.3, Drug
Free Workplace, III.H and applicable state and federal laws.
- May be required to complete transportation related
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Santa Fe , Children's services Coach, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!