Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for assisting in the classroom, in
the kitchen and/or maintaining safe and orderly transportation for
children to and from the program facility. Classroom, center and
bus assignments and routes may be changed as deemed necessary for
- 18 years or older.
- Must complete a 45 hour entry level course or an approved three
credit early care and education course or equivalent approved by
the New Mexico Children Youth & Families Department prior to or
within six months of hire.
- This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- Health exam (and annually thereafter in accordance with PMS
- TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS
- In accordance with the federal Head Start Act, Section 648A(g)
and the New Mexico Administrative Code 8.8.3., this position
- Criminal Background Checks.
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Santa Fe , Program Aide, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!