We are hiring a Part Time Retail Merchandising Territory Sales
The Territory Sales Lead will also be responsible for project
completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible
for, and store communication. This responsibility is demonstrated
by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel
about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The
Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales
The Territory Sales Lead position is responsible for: (not
1. Supervise and develop assigned merchandisers.
2. Ensure project is completed timely and correctly.
3. Stocking and maintaining inventory in the areas we are
3. Using a Plan-O-Gram to preform store reset and restock
shelves and build out product displays.
4. Communicate with store managers.
5. Effectively selling and educating customers and store
personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed
6. Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of
50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up
to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100
lbs with assistance from another associate.
7. Must have valid driver's license as travel to additional
locations may be necessary.
8. Automobile liability insurance is required to be
9. Prior retail merchandising, customer service or sales
10. High School diploma or equivalency certification
11. Computer, printing capability internet access and email
Monday through Friday
Must be available for a minimum of 20 hours and Tuesday and Friday
Saturday and/or Sunday availability is required when needed.
Occasional overnight shift or shift that begins at 2 am (once or
twice a year)
Powered by JazzHR