Electrician - District
Company: Espanola Public Schools
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reports to: Facilities Manager
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical
systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation
of new or upgraded systems.
- Coordinates with assigned Foreman and/or other trades for the
purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures for the
purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work
orders for the purpose of providing information for making
decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health
and building regulations.
- Inspects electrical systems and their components for the
purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs
recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs electrical system components (e.g. lighting, alarms,
electrical panels, switches, circuits, scoreboards, timers, street
signs, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded
- Maintains assigned vehicle, equipment, and tools for the
purpose of ensuring availability in a safe operating
- Monitors the electrical work of outside contractors (e.g. new
school sites, electrical system upgrades/expansions, major
remodels, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that the projects are
satisfactory completed and within district specifications.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as
assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information
required to perform job functions.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs,
etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying
- Repairs electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors,
circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, switches, intercom
systems, cafeteria kitchen equipment, etc.) for the purpose of
ensuring a safe working condition.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining
inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete
the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the
purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the
purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job
Keywords: Espanola Public Schools, Santa Fe , Electrician - District, Other , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!