Presbyterian Espaola Hospital (PEH) is seeking an experienced
Outpatient Clinic Manager to join our Presbyterian Medical Group
(PMG) leadership team! You'll join a progressive, collaborative,
and supportive team and work from a beautiful location - Espaola,
As an integral member of the leadership team, you will manage
the day-to-day operations of the medical group while leading the
quality assurance programs of the clinic. If you enjoy a fast-paced
environment, taking on challenges, and supporting nurses and
medical assistants - we invite you to apply!
Make your life count for more in New Mexico! Discover what it's
like to work at a regional facility of Presbyterian by viewing this
brief video: https://bcove.video/2x8WtrP
Known as "The Jewel of Northern New Mexico," Espaola sits at
5,500 feet above sea level and is a cultural destination. With a
population of more than 10,000, Espaola offers a community
environment that is growing, yet rooted in its southwest culture.
Learn more about Espaola:http://docs.phs.org/cs/groups/public/documents/phscontent/pel_00936933.pdf
Job Description Type of Opportunity: Full Time FTE: 1.0Exempt:
Yes Work Schedule: Weekday Schedule Monday-Friday
The medical group is made up of 13 multi-disciplinary clinics.
Collaboration among 2 Outpatient Clinic Managers will manage these
Cardiology Podiatry Endocrinology General Surgery Neurology Same
Day Care (would call it out as a "Walk in clinic) Family Practice
Internal Medicine Orthopedics. OB/GYN Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine
Pediatrics Palliative Care
- Coordinate diagnostic and treatment activities of the clinic to
ensure effective patient care and efficient service.
- Maintain liaison with professional medical staff and other
personnel in administrating policies and procedures regarding
patient flow and utilization of space, time, supplies, and
equipment; Develop policies and procedures to improve patient care
and utilization of clinic resources.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of a clinic to include
establishing and maintaining systems for patient flow and the
utilization of clinic and ancillary facilities and manpower.
- Explain policies and procedures, and resolves problems. Gather
necessary documentation to support proper handling of inquiries and
- Manage customer complaints using the appropriate tools and
- Leads CQI and customer service processes. Involves the
physicians and staff in improving daily operations of the
clinic/department e.g. facilitate improved patient throughput
initiatives and eliminate/reduce non-value added
processes.*Provides leadership and supervision of clinical and
clerical staff within manager's scope to further the vision, values
and strategies of PMG.
- Coordinates required review competencies of appropriate
licenses and non-licensed clinical and clerical staff with support
of the Director of Practice Operations (DPO).
- Prepares work schedules, assigns personnel, evaluates work
performance and initiates/makes recommendations for personnel
- Accountable for understanding, enforcing and following all
internal controls, particularly as they relate to cash management
policies and procedures.
- Directs and coordinates all scheduling, check-in, check-out,
and financial services activities within the
- Maintain budget performance and support achievement of
financial targets *Uses problem solving to recognize, anticipate
and resolve clinical and patient care process problems in
collaboration with PMG nursing.
- Responsible for compliance with policies, procedures,
regulations and standards in collaboration with the PMG nursing,
operations and takes corrective action when deficiencies
- Manages personnel issues such as hiring, orienting, staffing,
and disciplinary actions in collaboration with Human
- Performs other functions as required.
Licensure: State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing
Education: Associate Degree in nursing or related field
- Minimum ADN preparation with expectation of BSN completion
within 5 years of hire
- BLS within 90 days of hire
Experience: 4 years of relevant experience
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Outpatient clinic experience
- Experience developing new procedures, ensuring quality
assurance, and managing patient flow
- Ability to problem solve and manage staffing concerns
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
About Us Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned,
not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide
health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in
New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with
approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable
people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper
who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of
physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought
Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide
healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans. We are
part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is
why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply
to serve New Mexico for years to come. About New Mexico New
Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American
influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in
Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear
scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's
artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and
experiences that make this state great. Cities in New Mexico are
continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live
by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other
corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore,
and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path,
challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the
expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing,
snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful
wonders of the west. AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and
tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.