Clinical services Administrator - Behavioral Health
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position oversees the management of assigned Behavioral
Health programs including audit, compliance and quality functions;
implementation of new programs and initiatives; and participation
on the corporate clinical leadership team for Behavioral Health
services. The Clinical Services Administrator also provides
clinical and administrative supervision of assigned staff and
direct therapeutic services as needed.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or
- Five years post-graduate, post-licensure experience in
providing psychotherapeutic assessments, evaluations, and
interventions with clients. This experience must include work with
adults with serious mental illness and work in a community agency
providing mental health services.
- Minimum two years' supervision of licensed Behavioral Health
- Current knowledge of psychotropic medications is
- Additional experience and training in child and family therapy,
chemical dependency counseling, cross-cultural communication, and
rural and frontier service delivery are desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be an independently licensed Mental Health professional in
the State of New Mexico (e.g., Psychologist, LCSW, LISW, LPCC, LMFT
or LPAT). Must obtain licensure by date of hire and maintain
current throughout employment.
- Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications
within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements
listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training
Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep
your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare
Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must
comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and
immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap,
MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health
center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set
by the CDC and NMDOH.
- Criminal Records Check.
- May be required to use personal transportation to carry out job
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must provide a current motor vehicle record.
- Must provide current personal owner liability automobile
insurance and must maintain the insurance coverage throughout the
course of employment in this position.
- Must submit to a motor vehicle record check on an as needed
basis and maintain a satisfactory driving record that is within the
limitations of PMS Human Resources Policy II.D.3, Automobile Usage,
and applicable state and federal laws.
- Must comply with PMS Policies on Automobile Usage, II.D.3, Drug
Free Workplace, III.H and applicable state and federal laws.
- May be required to complete transportation related
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Santa Fe , Clinical services Administrator - Behavioral Health, Other , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!