Bay State is seeking a highly skilled professional to provide
consulting as well as hands on deliverables to several of our
- Troubleshoot scripts in a classified environment
- Assist in the coordination of changes across multiple Agency
- Recommend a path and long-term requirements management
- Consulting on Requirements Management - suggestions for
improvement as seen from other National Security Enterprise (NSE)
- Upload requirements documents and drawings into requirements
- Enter and update requirements information in the requirements
- Link requirements between requirements tool modules
- Create views in the requirements tool
- Create requirements documents, including exporting requirements
tool content into Microsoft Word and/or Excel templates
- Baseline tool modules/projects for proper configuration
management, change management, and ensuring version control
- Create reports of requirements traceability and analysis to
identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Monitor and maintain integrity of links during the development
phases of programs.
- Generate reports and analysis.
- Coordinate and support all users of the requirements
- Develop and deploy scripts and templates for use with the
- Troubleshoot any problems.
- Create required Microsoft Word documents from the database to
support project teams.
- Develop and implement common best practices to support
requirements management throughout the organization. Import
requirements from other databases to the requirements tool
- Work with Systems Engineer to extract stakeholder
- Manage changes to requirements
- A minimum of 4 years related experience.
- Required to take a training on the requirements tool and obtain
a related certification
- Experience in the following:
o Database administration
o Requirements management
o Integration Engineering
o Software engineering
- Candidate must be a US citizen with clearance eligibility
Desired Experience /Skills:
- Visual Basic Office Scripting
- Migration of software updates
- Previous DOE or DOD Experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical field
or combination of education and experience.
Location: Los Alamos, NM - Relocation is not required as all
travel expenses (Airfare, rental car, hotel, etc.) are covered.
Travel is required 2-3 times a month
Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a
leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and
products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State
brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest
state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to
support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For
more information about Bay State visit our website and connect with
us on LinkedIn.
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity,
veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.