As we continue to grow our business we expect to bring on
additional personnel in LHG to promote that growth. We have
identified leaders in the markets we serve which will add to our
ability to meet our mission objectives.
Job Purpose: To maintain a high quality of services
offered to guests through management of the functional areas of
reservations, guest registration, bell services, telephone services
and guest accounting so as to maintain established operational
standards and maximize profits of the hotel. Concierge and garage
services may also report to this position.
* Supervise Front Desk staff: hiring, firing, performance
evaluations, training, and development. Schedule staff
according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy.
* Maintain standards of guest service quality. Contribute
to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other
hotel departments. Increase level of guest satisfaction by
delivery of an improved product through employee development, job
engineering and quality image.
* Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximizes
profitability related to the guest services department.
* Develop short term and long term financial and operational
plans for the guest service department which relate to the overall
objectives of the hotel. Participate in the preparation of
the annual hotel budget.
* Manage the reservation function to maintain highest possible
room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by
* Maintain procedures for credit control and handling of
financial transactions, security of monies, guest security and
* Receive departmental related guest complaints and ensures
corrective action is taken.
* Ensure staff uses guest interaction skills. Reward
employees who meet/exceed guest expectations.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Analyze and interpret business records and statistical
reports; interpret policies established by administrators.
* Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and
* Understand the government regulations covering business
* Make business decisions based on production reports and
similar facts, experience, and opinion.
* Plan and organize the work of others.
* Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Management, Hotel Administration,
Business, or related field. Experience
* Minimum 1 year experience on night audit, 2 years’ experience
in front desk operations, and 1 year experience in either direct
sales or retail trade; OR an equivalent combination of education
and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local