Customer Tech Support SR Team Lead
Company: Telos Corporation
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Customer Tech Support SR Team Lead- C - (1777) Share this job as
a link in your status update to LinkedIn. Job Title Customer Tech
Support SR Team Lead- C Job Description The most security-conscious
organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT
assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our
solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can
bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks,
secure enterprise messaging, and identity management. Be a part of
the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an
excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous
paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and
401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be located in Pecos, TX in support of Health and
Human Services Contract. Responsibilities:
- Senior Leader on a team performing IT technical support.
- Shift lead for a team that provides technical assistance to
computer system and network users or other technical products and
- Implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are
identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Ensures maximum issue resolution in minimum time to meet
Service Level Agreements.
- Establishes objectives and directs staff activities to improve
technical support practices in the areas of quality, knowledge
centered support and resolution timeframes.
- Drives product supportability. Coordinates customer service
activities with other internal functions.
- Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains,
schedules, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends
termination as necessary, etc.).
- Designs and maintains customer databases.
- Assists users with computer hardware and/or software
applications (e.g. website access, email setup, troubleshooting,
etc.) for the purpose of providing immediate problem
- In-depth applications knowledge of company's products, services
- Operations run 24/7. Job Requirements Qualifications:
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent.
- CompTIA Network+ or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 - 7 years experience.--
- CompTIA Security+ or equivalent.
- Has demonstrated knowledge and work history in computer support
of Computer systems.
- Has demonstrated experience in technical support of
- Has knowledge of network communications, to include wireless,
servers, Windows, MAC, Phone systems.
- Has strong troubleshooting skills.
- Has demonstrated work history supporting strong communication
skills both written and oral on technical topics.
- Can function successfully as a member of a team.
- Background or additional certifications in at least one of the
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and
customer service and excellent organizational skills are
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to
access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
- Ability for some travel as required. Telos maintains a
drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants
who have accepted an offer of employment. Telos Corporation
participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment
with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the
Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of
Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the
United States. Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed
to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic
information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos
Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical
or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and
applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are
interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you
need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact
us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance,
please click on the following link to review information on your
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer. Job Type Full-Time
Location Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including
salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs
for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. v16.2.5 Last sync:
2021-03-26 17:50:10 Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.
Keywords: Telos Corporation, Santa Fe , Customer Tech Support SR Team Lead, Other , Pecos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!