Mid-Level Quality Assurance Reprsentative
Company: Versar, Inc.
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Versar, Inc. is seeking a Mid-Level Quality Assurance
Representative. This position will perform quality assurance
services during the building of border barriers and associated
structures. Primary work location is in the California Corridor
encompassing areas south of San Diego, the Tucson and Yuma Corridor
in Arizona, the El Paso/Southern New Mexico Corridor and the South
Texas/Gulf Corridor encompassing the McAllen, TX area.
* Ensure that the project construction complies with plans and
specifications and that contractor follows the contract
* Provide onsite construction quality assurance (QA) inspection,
identify and report potential construction issues to the proper
authority, and prepare quality assurance reports.
* The work will consist of tasks such as, quality assurance
surveillance, reporting requirements, project scheduling, safety
compliance, project coordination, construction management
functions, and construction compliance reviews.
* Review safety plans and perform safety inspections when
* Perform administrative tasks such as, material scheduling,
monitoring construction progress, and project coordination.
* Minimum of 3 years experience with some technical training or the
* Experienced in a given discipline of inspection work and/or has
the capability to monitor several types of work activity.
Versar, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employment
selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
abilities. Versar does not discriminate in employment opportunities
or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law
Keywords: Versar, Inc., Santa Fe , Mid-Level Quality Assurance Reprsentative, Other , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!