Company: ATA Services Inc
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ATA Services, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Paralegal
to work on a temporary assignment located in Santa Fe, NM.
Pay Rate: $24.00 per hour
- Schedule: 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00
- Location: 300 Don Gaspar Ave. - Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Start Date: ASAP
Job Duties:The Paralegal shall provide professional competent
paralegal assistance including organization of files and related
materials, assist with fulfilling inspection of public record
requests, calendaring deadlines and hearings, preparing prosecution
files and assisting prosecution attorneys and state investigators
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associate degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate,
or a bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant
(preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department),
legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel,
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep
- MS Office applications - Word, Excel
- Prepare legal documents, legal correspondence, and organize and
maintain records in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals,
wills, contracts, and real estate closing statements.
- Document management tasks such as organizing exhibits.
- Work with computers, copiers, printers
- Answer phones and transfer to staff/attorneys
- Schedule meetings and keep a calendar for attorneys
- Provide general administrative assistance to attorneys
ATA Services, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
ATA Services, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status.#SNM
Keywords: ATA Services Inc, Santa Fe , Paralegal II, Legal , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!