Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Santa Fe
Company: BOK Financial
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Req ID: 51117
Areas of Interest: Commissioned Sales; Finance; Mortgage Banking;
Mortgage Operations; Mortgage Servicing; Mortgage, Home Direct;
Mortgage, Loan Origination; Sales
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK
Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based
financial services holding company with operations in ten states -
Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New
Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100
years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety
of industries, businesses and geographies.
About BOK Financial Mortgage:
BOK Financial Mortgage is a division of BOKF, NA, a subsidiary of
BOK Financial Corporation; a top 25 U.S. based financial services
company. The mortgage division is an approved seller servicer for
Freddie Mac, FNMA and GNMA with a $15 billion servicing portfolio.
We continue to grow and seek talented mortgage professionals who
can accelerate our team's success.
Click here to learn more about growing your career with Bank of
What makes us different:
- Regional bank feel with national bank products and presence
- We service the loans we originate
- Exceptional local in-market processing and underwriting team
- Corporate advertising
- Product offering includes Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA,
Jumbo, Rural Development, Section 184 and Portfolio Jumbo and 2nd
- We underwrite to Fannie and Freddie, removing the guesswork on
- Competitive fees structure and pricing
- Supportive non-producing regional managers to help you with your
day to day needs
- Competitive pay structure
- Entrepreneurial sales culture
- Exemption from state licensing .
The Mortgage Banker/Mortgage Loan Originator is primarily
responsible for representing a full range of mortgage financing;
generates mortgage and development loans through solicitation of
individual consumers, groups, real estate brokers and
builders/developers. Maintains an active call schedule for purposes
of educating targeted business sources regarding the features and
benefits of BOK Mortgage financing.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary contact with all parties on individual loans
originated from application to closing; duties may include:
- Counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers
- Completing applications
- Obtaining all necessary support documents along with appropriate
fee and lock-in information in compliance with FNMA, FHLMC, VA,
FHA, and mortgage lending regulations includes of RESPA,
Truth-in-Lending, and HMDA
- Overseeing loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring
conformity with terms
- Obtaining loan documentation prior to closing
- Assisting in collecting additional documents and communicating
loan status to all parties
- Establishes and maintains client referral relationships with
individuals, groups, Realtors, builders/developers; makes sales
calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business or
retain existing business.
- Prepares complete loan application package; inputs loan
applications, assembles and prints all required documents.
- Communicates daily with loan processors, buyers, realtors, and
builders on status of loan files.
- Inputs approval or declination information into computer system;
prepares required notices to send to customer if loan denied;
informs borrowers, realtors, builders, and closer of status of
- Assists customer via telephone and walk-in customers directly to
discuss loan programs and pre-qualifying requirements and
- Attends open houses, broker open trade fairs, RESAT, Women's
Council, and APMW and other organizational meetings in order to
promote mortgage financing.
- Trains new real estate agents and brokers in areas of financing,
qualifying buyers, and lending guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations
(FHA, VA Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and private investor)
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations and to learn
complex technical information
- Ability to operate PC and 10 key by touch
- Working knowledge of underwriting criteria
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and oral and written
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of
an Associate's Degree and 2-3 years related mortgage lending
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that
provides excellent training and development to support building the
long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and
partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our
customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for training,
compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment
for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate
submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any
company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK
Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of
BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be
responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates,
nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission.
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not
under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties
submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its
Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have
an established business relationship and with whom we have in place
a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its
Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources
Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human
Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future
business relationships between the third party and BOK
Please email us with any questions.
Keywords: BOK Financial, Santa Fe , Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Santa Fe, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!