Company: Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 18, 2023
828 Paseo de Peralta - Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2023) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, provides valet services to safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to a designated parking location while following company policies and procedures. Valet attendants welcome and create the first/last impression upon guest arrival/departure. This function may include assisting with loading and unloading of luggage, providing information in regard to the hotel's facilities and events and directions to local attractions.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, efficient, friendly service to all guests while welcoming guests to the city. Responds promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, relaxing, efficient environment. Requires the ability to operate vehicles with automatic and standard transmissions. Must maintain a good driving record and notify management immediately of any changes in your record.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe, Santa Fe , Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Fe, New Mexico
here to apply!