Company: El Monte Sagrado
Posted on: September 21, 2022
WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEWe offer a work environment
that is focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work
schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry;
including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of
our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New
Part-time / On Call Hourly Position starting at $13.00 hourly
DOE.Taos, NM. Working out of our El Monte Sagrado Hotel & Spa.
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
coworkers and guests.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety
standards at all times.
- Passionately deliver refined, seamless service.
- Greet and welcome guests at the bar or in the bar area.
- Check identification to ensure minimum age requirements are met
for consumption of alcoholic beverages. Full job description and
job expectations will be provided during your interview. PM21
- Current New Mexico Food Handler Certification and Alcohol
Server Certification required.
- Ability to work on your feet in for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 20+ pounds
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; high volume and/or fine dining experience
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans. Heritage
Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: El Monte Sagrado, Santa Fe , Banquet Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Taos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!