Wine-Bar Server Specialist
Company: Inn & Spa at Loretto
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description: WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE$300 SIGNING
BONUS - $150 Referral Bonus We offer a work environment that is
focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work
schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry;
including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of
our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New
Mexico!Full or Part-time Hourly Position tipping to minimum of
$12.32 + tips plus benefits.Located in Santa Fe, NM. Working out of
our Crafted outlet in Inn & Spa Loretto.Typical shift is
2PM-9PMPosition Purpose: The Wine-Bar Server is responsible for
supporting the Food & Beverage Operations in making sure that bar
operations run smoothly by supporting a culture of service within
the team for the Crafted bar guests. Essential Duties and
- Have a passion for wine and spirits, and an eagerness to learn
and grow within the role.
- Be comfortable speaking on and selling New Mexican wines and
spirits specific to the area.
- Communicate daily with hotel/restaurant/kitchen leadership
regarding job assignments and required timeframe.
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
employees, coworkers, and guests.
- Check identification to ensure minimum age requirements are met
for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Passionately deliver refined, seamless service.
- Greet and welcome guests at the bar or in the bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness of all bar and lounge areas, including ice
bins, shelving, stainless steel, mixers, cups, blenders, and soda
- Uphold company drink & food safety, food handling, cleanliness,
and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our
guests and staff.. Requirements:
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 2-3 years of bar serving experience; luxury branded hospitality
- New Mexico Food Handler Certification, and Alcohol Server
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Knowledge of Restaurant Point of Sale systems.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 30+ pounds
frequently.SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND COMEWORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE
WITH HERITAGE Flexibility - Family - Future GrowthHeritage
Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Inn & Spa at Loretto, Santa Fe , Wine-Bar Server Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!