Housekeeper / Public Area Attendant - Weekends
Company: Holiday Inn Express Durango
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all
spaces within the hotel.Job Responsibilities:
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies
and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies,
using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Skills:
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions,
frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.Pay Rate;
$14 to $16 per hour. Immediate employee travel discounts at other
IHG hotels plus referral bonuses! We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express Durango, Santa Fe , Housekeeper / Public Area Attendant - Weekends, Hospitality & Tourism , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!