Caregiver - PCA
Company: Professional Case Management Careers
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms! Hiring
Personal Care Attendants in New Mexico Professional Case
Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring Personal
Care Attendants (PCAs) to provide in-home healthcare services to
help those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See
our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
account!) Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following,
although we will consider training
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Have the emotional and cognitive maturity to maintain a good
working relationship with the client, client's family, and agency
- Free from health problems that may be injurious to client,
self, and coworkers and presents the required documents to indicate
- Must have a 2-step TB skin test and submit proof to Human
- Possess reliable transportation Preferred Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Neat, clean personal appearance
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with
state and/or agency requirements and in good repair Essential
- Following the plan of care prepared by the supervising
Registered Nurse based on the client's needs and encouraging
clients to be as independent as possible while ensuring client
confidentiality and client dignity.
- Assist clients with non-skilled personal care, including:
- Bathing, skin care, hair care, nail care, mouth care, shaving,
dressing, feeding, ambulation, exercise, transfers, positioning,
medication reminding, respiratory care, homemaking, and respite
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks, including:
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation, dishwashing, bed making,
laundry, attending medical appointments, and shopping
- Follow emergency procedures in the event of any incident -
report an accident, injury or significant change in the client's
condition to the RN as soon and as safely possible To learn more
about this unique opportunity and about the community we serve,
please apply today! Standard Rate: $14.00 - $16.50 HourlyPlease
contact Katie Ruuhela at (866) 902-7187 x204 or at
Katie.Ruuhela@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Professional Case Management Careers, Santa Fe , Caregiver - PCA, Healthcare , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!