Nurse - Santa Fe, NM
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: September 13, 2023
- A competitive salary -
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress-code -
- Fun, wellness-focused work environment -
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of
alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States.
Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness - widely accessible, affordable,
and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel
better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what
they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest
Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in
Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America. -
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic,
high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to
take your career in an exciting, new direction. -Restore is seeking
an outgoing, experienced Nurse to join our team of wellness
professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can
do more of what they love. We're the antithesis of a traditional
medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in
a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working
for Restore as "the most fun you can have at a nursing job while
still helping people in a meaningful way." This is your opportunity
to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and
wellness journey and leading a team of nurses to support the
Restore mission. - -
Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular (IM) Shots to
deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip
and Intramuscular (IM) Shot ingredients. -
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions. -
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client needs.
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing
Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and
network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers. -
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or
adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional
customer service -
- Assist staff with store services. -
- Assist with off-site nursing events and special projects.
- This position reports to the Lead Nurse. -
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- You're a licensed Registered Nurse (RN). -
- You have at least two years of experience as a nurse in an
acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar). -
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have at least one year of experience administering
- You're comfortable using electronic medical records to document
client details. -
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse clientele. -
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity. -
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working
- You're willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and
understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance. -
Restore Hyper Wellness is the award-winning industry leader and
creator of an innovative new category of care-Hyper Wellness -.
Restore delivers expert guidance and the most extensive array of
cutting-edge modalities available under one roof. With over 100+
locations nationwide and a fast-growing retail footprint, Restore
is making true health more accessible than ever before.
Restore is one of America's fastest-growing companies right now,
and for good reason. Inc. 5000 just named Restore the #1 hottest
franchise in America, and #113th company in America.
We are on a blazing mission to restore people's health and wellness
so that they can do more of what they love every day. Our daily
metric? How many people we helped that day. That's why it is
paramount that we attract people who are as passionate about
helping people as we are.
Join us on our mission to help people feel better so they can do
more of what they love.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Restore Hyper
Keywords: Nurse.com, Santa Fe , Nurse - Santa Fe, NM, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!