Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: San Cristobal
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Come work for one of the largest Home Health Care companies in
the State of New Mexico. Ambercare is dedicated to your personal
and professional growth through management training and employee
appreciation. We also give back to the community by helping
homebound persons remain in their homes by providing short-term
financial assistance and locating community services. Come work for
a top-rated Healthcare agency where your future is our top
priority. We offer:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D,
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs
- Work/life balance What You'll Do:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
regarding self-care techniques and information pertinent to
diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services,
appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines
(HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or
- Uses and/or prepares equipment and supplies effectively and
efficiently adhering to aseptic technique.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate
per assessment and plan of care. Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. Community/home health
or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed
vocational nurse in the state.
- Possess and maintain valid CPR certification.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and
appropriate automobile insurance Text 2850 to to apply!
Keywords: Ambercare, Santa Fe , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , San Cristobal, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!