Pediatrician Opportunity - Espanola, NM (Explore the Many Wonders of The West)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pediatric-Adolescent Medicine opening in Espanola, New Mexico.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Pediatrician Opportunity - Espanola, NM (Explore the Many Wonders
of The West)
Supports H1 Visa Candidate
Presbyterian Espanola Hospital which is owned and managed by
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is actively recruiting a
Pediatrician to join the established practice in Espanola, NM.
You'll Love Practicing Here!
- We are a supportive and well-known organization in New Mexico
that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during
- Most recognized healthcare system in New Mexico
- 300 days of sunshine
- Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of
scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week.
8-hour admin time for on call physician
- 4-day work week option.
- The incoming physician can expect personal office space, and
2-3 exam rooms per physician.
- Call is in rotation with the group. Admit to Presbyterian
- Newborn Rounding responsibilities
- OB handle routine deliveries. The Pediatrician may attend
C-Section or Delivery Coverage if high risk when on call
- Average 30 deliveries a month. Neonatology available by
- Patient Volume is average 18 to 25 patients per day
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- RN and MA with APC Support
- 80 Bed Medical Center located 25 minutes from Santa Fe,
- Primary Care clinic attached to the hospital in professional
office building with Same Day Care (Walk-in clinic)
- Level 3 NICU is in Albuquerque
What We're Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified
- Enjoy all of New Mexico's beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program
with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people
who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who
began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of
physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought
Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide
healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with
healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico's history – and committed to its future.
That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as
deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American
influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in
Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear
scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's
artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and
experiences that make this state great.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and
enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge
your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive
sky. From hiking, golfing, and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and
boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Santa Fe , Pediatrician Opportunity - Espanola, NM (Explore the Many Wonders of The West), Healthcare , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!