Advanced Practice - Cardiology Opening in Santa Fe, NM
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Allergy/Immunology opening in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**NP/PA Cardiology Opening in NM**
Located in Santa Fe, NM - Albuquerque 64m
- Seeking Cardiology NP/PA to join a team of exceptional
cardiologists, invasive/interventional cardiologists,
electrophysiologists, cardio-thoracic and vascular surgeons.
- Prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases of the cardiovascular
- Promote heart health and provide rehabilitation to those who've
undergone surgery or treatment for heart ailments.
- Collaborate with other providers across the health system
departments to provide a treatment plan catered to patients
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations
to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering
labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other providers when
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff in
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great
- Advise patients concerning aliments related to the heart
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including
**Compensation and Benefits**
- Nationally competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Free Health and Wellness programs.
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance.
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation.
- Paid time off
*-Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician
- Ability to obtain a professional license in the State of NM
- Basic Life Support Certification & Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- DEA certificate and NM Board of Pharmacy Certificate
Santa Fe is the capital city of New Mexico and is rich in culture,
creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.
Ski resorts is readily available within the city limits and natural
hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is
that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a
reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to
explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175
times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking
trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Santa Fe , Advanced Practice - Cardiology Opening in Santa Fe, NM, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!