Company: Core Civic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good.NOW OFFERING PAY RATES OF $41.20 - $50.19
-At -CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people.
CoreCivic is currently seeking -Registered Nurses -who have a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
setting.The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of
the following functions at a pace and level of performance
consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or
injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer
inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate
healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify Licensed
Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise and monitor nursing care provided
by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed
medical staff.Qualifications: -
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing
program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment.
- One (1) year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Santa Fe , RN (F/T), Healthcare , Cerrillos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!