Family Medicine job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: September 22, 2022
A thriving, independent, and collegial group is seeking a new
primary MD in Santa Fe, New Mexico!
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance with generous time off plans
- CME/Professional development reimbursement with additional time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
paid time off, professional development programs, and 340B
prescription access with substantial employer contribution
About The Group:
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, typically 8a-5p
- System-wide Athena EMR
- Onsite care team includes Physicians, Nurse Practitioners,
Clinical Pharmacists, Behavior Health Clinicians, Case Managers, RN
Clinic Managers, RNs, Medical Assistants, and Diabetes
- Inclusive "We Care" culture
About the role:
- Ability to see an average of 2.6 patients per hour.
- Ability to utilize a template based EMR (Athena)
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of family
- Knowledge of the statues, regulations, guidelines, and other
requirements governing the provision of heath care in the State of
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the
ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and
- Solid analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to maintain and build trust; protect and preserve
confidential information along with high attention to
- Ability to prioritize effectively and meet strict deadlines
while managing multiple, competing tasks in a fast-paced
- Strong team player able to form functional relationships with
peers and superiors.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
(D.O) along with Board Certification in family practice,
pediatrics, or internal medicine.
- Unrestricted New Mexico license or pending
- Active DEA license
About the area:
- Rich cultural and historical diversity.
- 310 days of sunshine, combined with a mild, dry climate and
four distinct seasons! You'll forget what humidity is when you live
- Unlimited year-round outdoor opportunities including hiking,
rock-climbing, rafting, motorized sports, and even skiing. Really
big ski mountains in and around the deserts of New Mexico!
- Diverse and inclusive communities with amazingly kind people
from all walks of life.
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Santa Fe , Family Medicine job, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!