Physician / Family Practice / New Mexico / Permane
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: August 4, 2022
SummaryProvider cares for patients, by providing outpatient,
primary care services. Provider will lead and work collaboratively
with a team, including nurses, medical assistants, case and care
managers, and clerical staff to provide care to patients. The
position requires regular communication and collaboration with
- Provide comprehensive medical care to patients with acute and
- Make professional medical judgments in the care of patients
- Order, conduct, and interpret appropriate diagnostic x-ray and
- Prescribe treatments, medications, and non-pharmacologic
- Document all patient encounters and communications
- Manage the provider/patient relationship.
- Receive and resolve patient complaints.
- Involved in education and counseling of individuals, families,
- Serve as a health care resources, interdisciplinary consultant,
and patient advocate.
- Work autonomously as well as in collaboration with other health
care providers and staff as needed.
- Participate in the recruitment and replacement of other
- Participate in system-wide health management initiatives.
- Provide input into the practice sites financial, clinical, and
service quality performance; budget, capital plan, and personnel
- Provides clinical input into the development and review of
appropriate clinical protocols and processes.
- Enhance professional growth and development through
participation in educational programs, literature review,
in-services, and workshops.
- Perform other functions as required.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings including PCC,
provider and site meetings.
- Modifies assessment techniques according to patient's
condition, culture, age, and stage of development.
- Maintain coding and encounter data standards for completeness,
accuracy, timeliness and reimbursement level, including legible
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plans, including matching employer
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Santa Fe , Physician / Family Practice / New Mexico / Permane, Healthcare , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!