Behavioral Health RN *10k Sign On + Relocation!*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health (Night Shift)FULL TIME -
SIGN ON BONUS + RELOCATION FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES! Are you an RN
with Behavioral Health experience seeking to grow your expertise
and challenge yourself? Connected Health Care is searching for
passionate nurses for an established Health Care system in Santa
Fe, NM for their Behavioral Health Unit.No matter where you are in
your nursing career, when you choose to join this distinguished
institution, you choose to change lives. Our client a cohesive,
interdisciplinary team working collaboratively with all departments
of our organization.Our client continues to lead the world in
evidence-based practices, utilizing cutting-edge technology to take
us to the next level. If you are looking to join a team that's
mission is to make a difference in other people's lives, this could
be a great fit for you.Responsibilities:
- Routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research and
experience to respond to changes in clinical situations.
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully with the
patient, the patients family, and other members of the healthcare
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient
population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Continues to recognize own performance limitations, but
requires minimal assistance.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate
format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.
- Utilizes patient/family input and goals in planning plan of
- Evaluates patients response to planned care and adjusts plan of
care as appropriate.
- Recognizes the roles of the interdisciplinary team, patient and
family care partners and utilizes them appropriately as resources
in planning patient care.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and
- Recognizes needs and advocates for patient based on knowledge
- Has awareness of ones own values and how they effect
interactions and relationships.
- Recognizes that cultural differences need to be considered in
developing patient and family relationships (focus on identifying
- Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine
- Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing
basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams
in accordance with organization standards.Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelors of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years of experience preferred but not
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of
PracticeIf you are interested in hearing more about this great
opportunity, please contact:Savannah Rohrbacher - Senior
Recruiter(512) - 605 - 2288
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Santa Fe , Behavioral Health RN *10k Sign On + Relocation!*, Healthcare , Glorieta, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!