Infection Control Nurse RN/LVN
Company: Taos Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!Salary: $33.00 - $38.00 / hr*Benefits
available for Full Time employee's*Job type: Full TimeSchedule:
8AM-5PMYour Job:Taos Healthcare is a FANTASTIC Long-Term Care
Facility under new management!We are looking for FANTASTIC people
like -YOU -to join our TEAM!Don't be a stranger come apply! We
accept walk-in interviews at:1340 Maestas Rd, Taos, NM 87571 or
call us for an on-the-spot interview: -Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insuranceWe are looking for an assertive Nurse who can
hit the ground running. We are looking for an Infection Prevention
and Control nurs who will function as a practitioner, resource,
consultant, educator and facilitator for all staff focusing on the
following areas: Infection Prevention & Control Activities,
Outbreak Management, Employee Health and Outcome & Process
Surveillance. The latter includes identifying, investigating,
analyzing, controlling and reporting infections.QUALIFICATIONS
- RN license preferred but not required.
- Current RN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire
one.Experience in nursing management and prevention
- Coordinates hospital-wide Infection Prevention Control
- Complies with Federal and state regulations. Adheres to
Administration (OSHA), Association for Professionals in Infection
Control & Epidemiology (APIC), Association Occupational Health
Professionals (AHOP) and other regulatory agencies.
- Prioritizes Infection Prevention goals.
- Collaborates with Department managers and medical directors in
implementing aspects of the Infection Prevention Program when
requested or as needed.
Keywords: Taos Healthcare, Santa Fe , Infection Control Nurse RN/LVN, Healthcare , Taos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!