Posted on: May 15, 2022
Salary: $0 per year
Reference: JN -032022-26442
Dermatology Physician - Durango, COOpportunity to do
MOHSPartnership Available if Interested
Join this private practice that has been serving the community for
50 years and is the only group to offer MOHS surgery and complex
surgery. The team is recruiting due to the upcoming retirement of
two community Dermatologists.
- Bread & butter position that is a mix of medical and surgical
- Opportunity for a 4 day work week
- Unsaturated market with minimal competition - there are only
two providers for a draw area of 150,000
- Current providers earn $650,000+
- Employed position offering a base salary + a percentage of
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits, and
malpractice/tail coverage is providedThis picturesque mountain
community is located in the Four Corners in Southwest Colorado and
offers residents a mix of small-town charm with big-city fun.
Durango offers every kind of adventure you could desire ranging
from winter sports to summer excursions. The city is also steeped
in rich historic and cultural roots with nearby national monuments,
archeological, and historic sites.
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Foodies paradise with lots of locally grown and raised meats,
vegetables, and other food products
- 2 million acres of national forest right at the city's
- Premier location for mountain climbing, hiking, biking, skiing,
fishing, rafting, kayaking, etc.
- Explore the city's creative side by visiting the various
museums, art galleries, and theater/music venues
- Regional airport with direct flights to Dallas, Denver, and
Job ID: JN -032022-26442
Keywords: Curative, Santa Fe , Dermatology Physician, Healthcare , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!