RN Outpatient Family Practice Clinic
Company: Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:Are you an experienced professional RN searching for a
new opportunity! As Registered Nurse in the Outpatient Family
Practice Clinic, you will provide high quality professional nursing
services in a variety of settings.
At Presbyterian Espanola Hospital, you'll join a supportive,
dynamic, proactive, and collaborative team that includes surgical
techs, nurses and physicians in the beautiful northern New Mexico
location of Espanola Valley. Just north of Santa Fe, Espanola is
nestled between the Jemez and Sangre de Cristo mountain ranges and
the meeting points of three rivers, the Rio Grande, the Rio Chama
and the Rio Santa Cruz.
Discover what it's like to work at a regional facility of
Presbyterian by viewing this brief video:
Make your life's work count for more here! Join a team committed to
improving the health of our communities.
Presbyterian Espanola Outpatient Clinic is approved by NHSC for
Providers and Nurse Corps. You may qualify for student loan
repayment through the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program! For more
information, visit this website:
Type of Opportunity: Part-Time
FTE: 0.6Exempt: No
Work Schedule: Weekday Schedule Monday-FridayResponsibilities:
- Assessment of an identified patient population based on
symptoms and medical history.
- Development of a plan of care based on preventative care needs,
using standard based practice guidelines.
- Collaborates with patients to update problem list, current
medication list and coordinates visit plan.
- Monitor s patient open loops e.g. missed appointment,
- Serves at patient advocate. Serves as communication link
between Inpatient Care Manager, HHC Care Manager and PHP Case
- Documentation within scope of practice.
- Seeks opportunities to develop one's self and colleagues by
mentoring, advising and guiding fellow employees.
- Coordinates, provides and documents patient education plan
using standard based practice guidelines. Interacts effectively
with customers, providing instruction and information, both written
and verbal, as appropriate. Validates patients understanding of
- Evaluates nursing care, seeks to improve process and is through
and accurate in completing work.
- Communicates with the provider team and other community health
related persons in order to coordinate care plan.
- Supports the Care Team Associates as a member of the Primary
- Associate Degree
- Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing
License or Graduate Nurse Permit requiredBenefits:Ask about our
Relocation and Sign-on bonuses!
Competitive Salaries and Benefits effective day-one (for .45 FTE
and above) including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Access to a robust wellness program, including nutrition
coaching classes and free access to our on-site fitness center
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs.
- Location Differential Pay
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program for RNsLearn more about our
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit
healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a
growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in
1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people
who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who
began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of
physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought
Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide
healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as
deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American
influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in
Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear
scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's
artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and
experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best
places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal
Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers
like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and
enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge
your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive
sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and
boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer
with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Santa Fe , RN Outpatient Family Practice Clinic, Healthcare , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!