Speech Language Pathologist - Santa Fe, NM
Company: Go Spindle
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Speech/Language Pathologist needed in Santa Fe, NMJoin the
Spindle team with this Speech/Language Pathologist opportunity in
Santa Fe, NM. We are looking for 1 SLP to render services full-time
throughout the remainder of the 2021/2022 school year. Permanent
placement is possible for the right candidate. Must hold valid
state license. Download the GoSpindle app to learn more details -
including pay- about this opportunity!
- New Mexico license required.
- Be able to implement IEPs, track progress, and conduct
evaluations as necessary.
- Previous schools experience is preferred.
- Permanent placement is possible for the right candidate.
- Employee only medical benefits through United Healthcare with
access to adding dependents
- Paid time off
- Weekly tax-free stipends for housing and meals available (if
eligible per IRS guidelines)
- Control your schedule, pay visibility and effortless time entry
through the Spindle app
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for national association dues for your specific
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation assistance if qualifiedWorking for Spindle means
your career revolves around you and what you desire. Our model
allows you to avoid the middleman and get everything you need from
the Spindle app. Avoid the bureaucracy, the politics and work for
the best employer you can have, you!
Keywords: Go Spindle, Santa Fe , Speech Language Pathologist - Santa Fe, NM, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!